Arena Online is a rapidly growing online marketing company looking to hire highly motivated, resourceful, and hardworking individuals to be Account Managers.
This position is an Account Manger for digital communication and marketing plans. This includes project management for web design and development projects as well as direct client interaction for communication plan approvals.
Desired experience includes a background in advertising or marketing (this is not required however); exceptional attention to detail; the ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities, and the ability to adapt and grow with the position.
· Strong knowledge and experience with Excel with disciplined attention to detail
· Ability to work under deadline pressure
· Ability to manage multiple complex projects
· Understanding and acceptance to work with a diverse group of clients. We work with a wide array of clients including conservative politicians and causes and large companies selling products.
· Excellent writing and editing skills with strong attention to detail. Your work will be viewed by hundreds of thousands of people.
· Ready to work hard; this isn’t a 9-5 sort of job
Preference given for experience with:
· Experience working with HTML, WYSIWYG editors, and/or content management platforms (e.g. Joomla, Droople, Wordpress, SquareSpace, MailChimp, ConstantContact, Exact Target)
· Online marketing experience with an electoral campaign, advocacy organization, non-profit, or corporate company
· Complex project management
· Graphic design execution or management for online ads, websites, email, or social media
· Experience with online advertising platforms including Adwords, Bing/Microsoft, Facebook, Twitter, ect…
Daily duties include but are not limited to:
- Highly detailed work in managing implementation of projects including: website builds, email marketing campaigns, online advertising launches.
- Research in advertising plans, platforms, and opportunities
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Ability to successfully maintain multiple projects and tasks
- Analyze and report client statistics (advertising, site traffic analytics)
- Interact with vendors and manage vendor relationships
This position is full-time, on-site. Compensation commensurate with experience. Location is Salt Lake City, UT.
Arena Online, located in Salt Lake City, UT, is an online marketing agency serving republican political clients and corporate companies across the country.