Please attach an updated resume with your application, and please know we will run a background check on candidates who have passed through interviews.
- Assist the owner in the restaurant human resource activities by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems
- Assist the owner in meeting the restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements; assist in preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Controls costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation; minimizing waste; ensuring high quality of preparation, monitoring food presentation and service
- Ensure conforming to the regulations of the alcoholic beverage commission.
- Publicizes the restaurant by designing and placing advertisements; inviting food editors to review the restaurant; contacting local, and regional magazines with feature ideas; encouraging local businesses to hold social events at the restaurant.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Restaurant Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Minimum of 5 years of restaurant manager job, or the equivalent of it. Skills and qualifications include: People Management, Planning, Foster Teamwork, Giving Feedback, Customer Service, Developing Budgets, Self-Motivated, Energy Level, Multi-tasking, Resolving Conflict, Verbal Communication.
BGR Burgers Grilled Right restaurant concept is based on perfecting the art of grilling – and has been supported by the many awards we are privileged to have won. We believe in human connection, compassion, and high-quality products and service. People play a huge factor in any company’s success.
As with our food, we are also passionate about attracting and getting the right people who are compassionate about providing the best food and performing the art of customer service, as well as accomplishing their personal dreams, whatever that might be- possibly even owning his/ her own BGR restaurant!
Location/Region: Salt Lake City, UT (US)