The Branch Manager will oversee branch-wide processes and procedures, ensuring efficient business operations, effective client service, and sustainable growth. This position is responsible for development and standardization of processes within the branch. The Branch Manager will lead the branch in daily meetings and provide them with the required coaching, resources, and professional support needed. Key to this position will be working with the business development and recruiting teams to ensure all branch orders are filled meeting the Nexeo standards of quality and timeliness. This position will work closely with the Nexeo Operations team and executive leadership in reporting the status of operations in the branch. The utilization of training tools and other teaching methods to enable and develop Nexeo employees is required.
- Develop and oversee strategic, operational and administrative programs/plans including an annual Branch Development Plan and branch budget
- Oversee all recruiting efforts of branch with ability to increase productivity, ensure quality and provide consistent delivery of Nexeo services to clients
- Support branch revenue growth by driving additional order fulfillment, recruiter referrals, resume leads and increased retention
- Manage branch payroll processing with efficiency while meeting Nexeo standards of quality
- Responsible to fulfill needed HR functions including oversight of branch return to work programs, completion of WOTC forms, and minimizing branch unemployment claims
- Utilization of software within branch; ability to produce and analyze necessary reports
- Assist in coordinating walk-ins & check delivery with sales and account management team
- Participate in account reviews as needed
- Train employees on standard operating procedures and policies of the branch
- Create and communicate weekly/daily reports of key performance indicators and document all notable branch activities
- Closely communicate with various Nexeo departments and branches to ensure compliance with OHSA, Worker’s Compensation, Federal and State laws, and internal policies/procedures
- Other duties as required
- Extensive knowledge of Nexeo standard operating procedures and complete understanding of Nexeo’s products and value proposition
- Ability to manage branch budget and meet established financial benchmarks
- Structure, mentor, and grow the branch office and team members
- Ability to execute implementations, training, and operational initiatives
- Ability to provide results-oriented solutions to branch needs
- Ability to work with very limited supervision. High self-motivation, personal accountability, problem solving abilities, and sense of urgency. Dependable in every circumstance
- Ability to resolve any concerns related to branch performance
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field preferred
- 3+ years experience in staffing industry or related environment preferred
- Previous leadership or management experience preferred
- Individual and team leadership
- Reporting and metrics
- Client service
- Interpersonal skills
This position will lead a team of 1-9 individuals, and be responsible for their development, compliance, and overall performance.
Work Expectations and Environment:
- This is a full-time position located in West Jordan, Utah. Work schedule is Monday through Friday, approximately 8:00am to 5:00pm. This role regularly requires more than forty hours per week. Also, early morning/evening work and weekend work as needed.
- This job operates in a professional office environment with no specialized physical demands.
- Travel for work purposes is expected to be local.
Employment at Nexeo:
Nexeo provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Nexeo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Nexeo expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.