Journeyman HVAC Installers
- Installation of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Installation of metal duct in commercial buildings and flexible duct in attics.
- Install bath fans, dryer vent, duct heat runs, gas lines, hoot vents and perform simple framing.
- Review building plans and specifications.
- Identify required tools and special equipment.
- Being able to keep up with schedule on projects. Keeping a good hustle, work ethic and staying motivated.
- HVAC installers need strength to lift heavy parts and equipment. (70lbs required).
- Many HVAC installers need to work directly with homeowners and builders, maintenance workers and more. Being friendly and approachable and a good communicator is a needed skill.
Job Type: Full-time
- Must have 6months- 4yers as a HVAC Installer.
- Own trade tools.
- Own reliable transportation.
Operates power tools to include:
- Tool belt
- Sheetmetal hammer
- Screw drivers
- Tool pouch
Advancement opportunities and full benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, and bonuses are available to those who qualify!
Hours: Mon-Fr Morning shifts.
For this long-term permanent work for the right candidate! The pay range is based on experience.
If you meet the qualifications below, please apply today by clicking the Apply Now button!
For more information please call or or 801-###-####JB.0.00.LN
HVAC Installer,HVAC workers
Associated topics: air conditioning, environmental, fuel, heat, hvac technician, insulation, meter, thermograph, thermographer, vent
Location/Region: Provo, UT (US - 84601)