Design opportunities will include but not be limited to:
- Office building core interior design and tenant improvement.
- Hospitality: hotel interior design
- Restaurant and retail interior design
- Business and medical office tenant improvement
- Assisted Living and Nursing Home interior design
Applicant must have the following:
- A solid background in office tenant improvement
- Be comfortable interacting with clients, consultants and contractors
- Be able to produce construction drawings in current versions of AutoCAD. Revit experience a plus!!
- Have excellent space planning and materials selection skills
- Be familiar with BOMA and comfortable providing calculations for clients
Top dollar offered for a Senior Commercial Interior Designer to help in client development, design and management of interior group projects, and growth of the design firm