As part of the psychometric team, the analyst will work closely with WGU psychometricians in performing a wide range of tasks including designing and conducting educational research, analyzing data, writing research reports, creating data dashboards, and analyzing internal data to create customized visualizations for WGU stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have mastery knowledge of education research theories, principles, and practices combined with the analytical ability to interpret and synthesize available research information including quantitative and qualitative data to effectively present meaningful and pertinent facts and results.
· Analyzes and interprets various types of data using a variety of statistical methods
· Reports results of statistical analyses in the form of graphs, charts, and tables
· Assists psychometricians in the gathering and analysis of data
· Uses agile software development practices to collaborate and coordinate with stakeholders
· Strong written, oral, presentation, and interpersonal skills, including the ability to explain the significance of data and trends to stakeholders
· Ability to manage tasks independently while working in a team environment
· Familiarity using a stats package like SAS or R to run analyses
· Ability to use a visual reporting tool such as Tableau, Domo, or Cognos
If you are passionate about building a better future for individuals, communities, and our country, and you are committed to working hard to play your part in building that future, consider WGU as the next step in your career.
Driven by a mission to expand access to higher education through online, competency-based degree programs, WGU is also committed to being a great place to work for a diverse workforce of student-focused professionals. The university has pioneered a new way to learn in the 21st century, one that has received praise from academic, industry, government, and media leaders. Whatever your role, working for WGU gives you a part to play in helping students graduate, creating a better tomorrow for themselves and their families.