We are seeking a Quality Specialist to join our team! A person who is a team player, proactive, detail oriented, exercises strong organizational skills, takes initiative, follows through on assignments, and works effectively in a fast paced environment. You will sample and conduct tests to determine the quality of materials and finished products as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Sample, perform and document thorough examinations of all materials and finished products
- Conduct and report internal audits and evaluations
- Implement and improve quality control operating procedures
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems and defects
- Participate in routine visual inspections
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Previous work experience in quality control or other related fields
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
· A proficiency in reading and writing English in order to meet FDA record keeping requirements.
- Competency in adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, calculating percentages, and determining the simple mathematical formulas to be used
· Experience using Fishbowl software
This is a great opportunity to put your knowledge, skills and abilities to work. NovaCare offers a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401k match and PTO. We look forward to learning more about you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Biovation Labs is a dynamic company that does private label and contract manufacturing of nutraceutical products that can be found online and in major health and nutrition stores. We're a company that partners with our employees and clients to develop industry-leading products that are introduced through channels both new and traditional.
We are certified by NSF International as a Good Manufacturing Practices manufacturer, and operate a number of facilities inspected and audited by the FDA on a regular basis. Our team's collective experience in this industry is unparalleled, and we have an unwavering commitment to quality in all things--including the people we hire and work with.