The Nexeo Recruiter is responsible for 1) Order Fulfillment, 2) Building Pipeline, 3) Compliance, and 4) Administrative Functions. For a Recruiter to succeed at Nexeo, they will rely heavily on strong communication with the Branch Managers, as well as members of the business development team to understand clearly the expectations of our clientele. The Recruiter will be responsible for executing, refining, and helping to continually evolve the recruitment plan and strategy to meet branch and clientele needs.
· Post job descriptions for all open positions for which you are recruiting.
· Place all employees on the order for which you are recruiting.
· Change all employees who accept assignment to “Assigned” on order.
· Lockdown all employees with Lockdown Template, ensuring a minimum hit rate of 75% of is maintained, and retention rate of 75% achieved weekly.
· All new starts received start sheet sent and documented from Avionte.
· Refresh all generic postings geared towards building relevant candidate pool
· Contact via call, email, and text, applicants within 24 hours of receiving application.
· Perform minimum 75 outbound contacts daily to build steady stream of new applicants.
· Document all outbound contacts, both current and prospective, in Avionte system.
· Bring in 20 new applicants into database weekly.
· Ensure i9, W4, Everify are all complete and documented within Avionte prior to offering work.
· Ensure and specific client orientations, background checks, and drug screenings, are completed prior to offering assignment.
· Upload all orientation and screening paperwork to candidate file under “Documents” daily.
· Review background results and notate results
· Place all employees who accept new assignment on order as “Assigned” immediately.
· Complete all tasks assigned by manager in Avionte.
· Finish the assignment of employees in Avionte once assignment is complete, add to roster.
· Participate in daily AM and PM Red Zone with entire office daily.
· Meet One on One with your branch manager and complete template weekly.
· Ensure time off request is given with at least 2 week notice. Try to schedule appointments outside of business hours when possible.