FULLY LICENSED EXPERIENCED INSURANCE AGENT WITH FINANCIAL SALES BACKGROUND - CAPITAL REQUIRED - BOOK OF BUSINESS AVAILABLE
Horace Mann, the #1 multi-line insurance company for our nation's teachers, has an exciting business opportunity! As an Exclusive Insurance Agent, offering multiple lines of insurance and financial services, you can make a huge impact on your community and future by educating, advising and servicing clients to improve their quality of life.
Whether your past experience was as a teacher, outside sales representative or you have management, insurance, finance or business ownership experience, you can be successful here. If you are motivated by unlimited economic potential and want to make a positive impact on your community this is the opportunity for you!
You will receive:
- A defined marketing territory
- A niche market to increase your opportunity for success
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Rewards and incentives including international trips
- Technology and Infrastructure to support your base of operations
- Support and best practices from other successful agents
- Marketing and relationship building programs
On top of all that, you'll have the personal satisfaction of having a direct positive impact on your local community helping teachers, principals, administrators and educators.
What do our agents say?
"My expectations have been exceeded!"
"The sky's really the limit with what you can do - I'm living proof!"
"It's everything they said it would be--very honest and straightforward."
"My success is me, my work ethic and HM's contribution."
Committed to you, your business, your success
Contact Horace Mann TODAY!
A "Day in the Life" of an Exclusive Insurance & Financial Services Sales Agent at Horace Mann includes 2 major roles:
- · Conducting Lunch & Learns, Retirement Seminars and Product Workshops with teachers, communicating the value of our diversified product line
- · Leading school programs such as perfect attendance awards for students as well as teacher recognition programs
- · Building relationships while delivering valuable programs to your community
Sales and Service:
- · Keeping in touch and providing service to current clients and prospective clients
- · Conducting consultative sales appointments in your defined marketing territory to help protect your clients and their families
- · Following up on your sales and networking efforts throughout the community
Successful Exclusive Insurance Agents at Horace Mann possess a variety of different educational backgrounds and work experience. The Exclusive Insurance Agent should have an entrepreneurial spirit and be willing to invest time and resources for business success. Strong professional, interpersonal, business management and communication skills are essential while building your agency and sales and support team. Confidence, positive attitude, trustworthiness and the highest degree of integrity are key to prospecting, sales and service.
Horace Mann was founded in 1945 by two educators, and in the last six decades, we've become the largest multiline insurance corporation to focus on the retirement planning and insurance needs of the educational community. Based in Springfield, Illinois, we are a financially strong insurance and financial products provider with more that $8.2 billion in assets.
Horace Mann has been named to the "Forbes Top 100 Most Trustworthy Companies" list for 2013 and 2014.
Nominated by both employees and agents, we were named one of the "Best Places to Work in Central Illinois" by the Springfield Business Journal.
Awarded North America's highest honor in the field of cause marketing (where companies are connected with non-profits), a Cause Marketing Halo Award for our partnership with DonorsChoose.org. Horace Mann has contributed more than $1.7 million to classroom projects since we started our partnership with DonorsChoose.org in 2011.