We are currently hiring for Process Operator in Salt Lake City, UT. Are you or someone you know looking for work? There are quite a few positions available and we want to fill them with the most knowledgeable in the assembly line and with those who have the strongest work ethic and character.
What’s in it for you?
· $18.00 / hour
What is the Job?
· produce titanium sponge as well as the performance of all ancillary functions associated with the production of sponge
· Performs the following functions as detailed in the Standard Operating Procedures of the production department
· Connects, starts and disconnects sponge reactor vessels
· Performs remaining process steps (removal, crushing, leaching, drying and screening)
· Packages finished goods.
What you bring to the Job?
· High School Diploma OR GED
· 6 months or more of manufacturing experience
Nice to Have:
· Ability to use basic math and statistical process control charts
· Basic operation of computers
· Familiar with power tools (pressure washer, grinder, welder, plasma cutter, electric lifts)
· Awareness of safety procedures
Stop your job search and apply today. Do you need more information? Contact our recruiters at 414-269-3151 ext 1824. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower’s career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow’s jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath
Manpower is dedicated to enriching people's lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, as we have done for almost 70 years.
With our global presence and local expertise, and by leveraging the expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup, we influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future.