Better Burgers – Even Better People!
We’re looking to add a Cook to our growing team!
- Ensure that each guest receives outstanding service by providing an environment while processing orders quickly, timely and efficiently
- Prepare and cooks food according to Smashburger prep, menu and recipe standards
- Maintain an awareness of all menu items
- Check orders for accuracy and portion control
- Maintain cleanliness of floors and counters at all times
- Foster a safe work environment by following safety guidelines
- Follow all guidelines and procedures as outlined by Smashburger
- Complete any other tasks assigned from time to time by the management team
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods and to move and handle boxes of food and supplies which entails lifting up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work in high temperature
- Ability to work variable hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed
- Ability to successfully complete training program
- Ability to follow all guidelines and procedures set forth by Smashburger, local, state, and federal employment regulations
- Smashburger participates in E-Verify
In 2007 we opened the first Smashburger with one simple notion in mind: despite the overwhelming number of restaurants serving burgers, Americans were starving for something better. And we could deliver. Our vision is to connect with America’s passion for its favorite food on a local level and in a space where “Smashed Fresh, Served Delicious” means dedication to crafting the best-tasting burger around. Our smashed burgers are always made-to-order, never frozen, smashed and seared to perfection on our grill. Our menu is also kid-friendly, vegetarian-approved and topped off with frosty milkshakes.
Location/Region: Salt Lake City, UT (US)