Provide food and beverage service to our guests in an expedient, professional, friendly and courteous manner.
- Greet all guests with enthusiasm and friendliness.
- Serve alcoholic beverages in an appropriate manner consistent with company standards.
- Answer guest questions about food, beverages, and our facilities accurately and in a friendly manner.
- Provide the highest level of service in accordance with MetWest Terra Hospitality standards.
- Identify food orders when ready and deliver items to tables in a timely manner.
- Communicate with food and beverage employees to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintain full knowledge of menus, recipes, and other pertinent information.
- Constantly increase knowledge of food, beverages, and other products and services.
- Complete side work during non-busy hours.
- Report to work as scheduled, in uniform, and ready to be in position.
- Responsible for constant sanitation, organization, and proper food handling.
- Prepare work areas for opening, mid-shift, or closing in accordance with company standards.
- Ensure that guests a have a positive and memorable experience at the Restaurant.
- Watch for safety hazards and report them immediately to your Department Supervisor.
- Wear uniform neatly pressed and cleaned. Nametag must be worn at all times.
Report to Food & Beverage Supervisor before ending work shift
Begin your stay at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown with a warm welcome and delicious chocolate chip cookie upon arrival. Ideally located in downtown Salt Lake City, Utah, our full-service hotel is only seven miles from Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) and near many attractions. Visit the Historic Temple Square or wander around the fascinating Family History Library. We are also situated near a Salt Lake City TRAX Station, providing easy transportation to many attractions.
Choose from a delightful range of suites within this hotel in Salt Lake City. Each of our stylish suites features modern decor and is rich in comforts. Enjoy modern amenities such as LCD TVs and WiFi. Stay active in the fitness center or swim laps in the heated indoor swimming pool.
Host a meeting or special event at this downtown Salt Lake City hotel in a range of flexible meeting rooms. With 6,000 sq. ft. of meeting and banquet space, including the latest A/V equipment, our professional staff will organize any event. Corporate guests will also appreciate our 24-hour business center with WiFi, printing and photocopying services.
Location/Region: Salt Lake City, UT (US)