REPORTS TO: Branch Manager
JOB PURPOSE: The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for managing field employees including recruiting, assigning, and disciplinary action. Staffing managers also handle day-to-day operations, provide customer service, and have daily contact in person and by phone with clients to build and maintain client and prospect relationships.
· Align with the company mission statement and values
· Social Media Recruiting
· Screen, interview, hire, conduct orientations, monitor work performance, discipline, and placement of field employees
· Complete new hire paperwork of field employees
· Document field employee messages where applicable
· Process and maintain all activities involved with field employee payroll
· Build and maintain relationships with all branch clients
· Fill client orders
· On-call rotation
Other assignments as deemed necessary.
· Good personal computer knowledge and ability to use essential technology (databases, word processing, spreadsheets, and email) effectively and efficiently
· Social Media Recruiting Experince
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to learn and apply new concepts and skills
· Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
· Communicate effectively (written and verbal) in English and Spanish
Intermountain staffing has more than 47 years of proven experience in providing solutions in staffing; light industrial, warehouse, production labor, clerical, non-clinical and hospital services. We pride ourselves on providing employers with solutions to their staffing needs 24 hours a day 7 days a week. www.intermountainstaffing.com
Our purpose is to partner with employees, clients, and the community to create opportunities for growth and mutual success. You can visit our website at www.intermountainstaffing.com to learn more about us.
Intermountain Staffing provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Inter mountain Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Location/Region: West Jordan, UT (US)