We are seeking an In Home Nurse Needed For Newborn Twins to become a part of our team! You will provide routine support care to clients at the patient's home overnights 3-5 days a week 12:00am (Midnight) - 12:00pm (Noon).
Compensation for Registered Nurses is $40.00/hr
Compensation for LPNs $30.00/hr
Compensation for Caregiver's/CNA's is $20.00/hr
- Provide routine individualized care to the elderly, convalescents, or persons with disabilities
- Monitor and report changes in client health status
- Provide personal care, such as bathing, changing, comforting and dressing clients
- Feed and Burp babies
- Experience in hospice, home health, or other related fields
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to handle physical workload (overnights)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Danville Support Services is looking for dependable caregivers/homemakers with high energy and great customer service looking to join an amazing team of professionals. We are a leading provider of in-home support services for people who are elderly, have disabilities or just need some extra assistance with the day to day living. Make a difference today and every day helping our clients with light housekeeping, meal preparation, personal care, companionship, transportation, etc. Must have some experience, pass a criminal background check and have a passion for helping others.
Location/Region: Draper, UT (US)