Job Details & Requirements
Type: Full Time
Location: On-site, Salt Lake City
Required Travel: None
Education/Experience: Associates degree or some college/vocational training preferred. We will consider related, proven experience in lieu of education.
Experience: 4 years, preferable
Reports to: Director of Operations
- Strong communications skills (verbal and written) and the ability to positively interface with external and internal customers
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple projects and personnel simultaneously.
- Experience with a print-production software system. We use PACE, by EFI.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, especially including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat.
- Experience with the following machines will be beneficial:
- Durst 500/800 UV printers
- Océ Colorado & Arizona printers
- VuTek printer
- Zund cutting machine
- UV coater
- Experience with Caldera and Zund Prep Center a plus
- High attention to detail
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to handle several tasks at once while remaining calm and professional
- Solid computer skills with working knowledge of MS Office and Excel.
- Team Player
This position also requires someone who is process-oriented and works to produce high-quality products. This person should have many of the follow traits; a positive disposition, good at multi-tasking, detail oriented, and enjoys interaction with a wide range of people.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities to perform the crucial functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear.
- The employee is required to stand, walk, and use hands to finger, handle, feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, climb or crawl.
- The employee may need to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Our project managers are responsible for the production staff and the production of all work in our facility. This requires asking the right questions, accurate details on work orders / estimates, and thorough communication with the all parties including design, production, sourcing and shipping. Attention to detail with accurate and timely communication is a must.
Job responsibilities will include but are not limited to; Operating large format machines, laminating material, time management with high production level, maintenance on machines, general clean up when needed. You will be creating and producing for interior offices, building signs, events, retail signage, print mailing and more.
This person will be able to schedule work through the shop, setting expectations and delivering quality work. Also, key participation in morning planning meetings with sales and client service will be key to success.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, organized, and works well under pressure. He/She must be flexible with the drive to work on projects with little supervision. Oral and written skills are essential as the employee will be interacting with co-workers, vendors and customers.