Utah Flood and Fire Network is seeking an experienced construction handy man. If you meet the criteria below and you are interested in being a key player in a growing business we would like to hear form you.
- Experience servicing the disaster reconstruction or construction industry a plus
- ***Required skills include experience in drywall, patch, paint, baseboard casings, light plumbing and electrical
- Ability to execute a project plan on time and on budget while meeting customer expectations
- Dependable self starter who takes pride in their work and understands the urgency required to help affected clients
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to pass a background check, drug screen and driver’s license check
Utah Flood and Fire Network is a growing disaster recovery services company focused on servicing clients with a sense of urgency and professionalism to get their lives back to normal. Utah Flood and Fire Network specializes in both commercial and residential recovery for water, fire, lead, mold and asbestos.
Location/Region: Sandy, UT (US)