**WATCH OVERVIEW FIRST**DON'T SEND RESUME YET!**
View our company overview and schedule an interview at:
$65,000 to $145,000 Annually with no cap on earning
Full-Time or Part-time
Are you someone who has the ambition and drive to make 100k/year but lacking the right opportunity? Are you accountable, teachable and posses a positive mental attitude? If you are that person then we are looking for you!
Symmetry Financial specializes in selling mortgage protection (life insurance with living benefits to homeowners) final expense and retirement planning. With mortgage rates at an ALL TIME LOW we are being flooded with requests to protect families.
We are actively hiring licensed agents and For the FIRST TIME in our company history, others who may not have a license yet, who have a strong sales background to join our team!! All of training is company sponsored!!! We will train you from beginning to end on how to be successful in our industry using a our easy step by step selling system. Many of our agents come from other Insurance companies, Mortgage Lending, or other sales background and work with SFG full time the first year and make between $150K to $250k the first year as a licensed agent! Sales experience desirable but not required.
· Swift advancement and management opportunities
· Flexible hours to allow for full & part time positions
· LEADS - People to see that are interested in our products and services
· First class incentive trips, prizes, and bonuses
· Competitive Annuity & EIUL products to supplement your life sales
$60-100k 1st year/More with Management Positions
What SFG offers:
· Extensive training via our comprehensive Symmetry Financial Group Bootcamp
· Assistance with the licensing for new agents
· Access to our proprietary Lead Management, CRM, and Recruiting Software allows you to build your business efficiently while minimizing staff and infrastructure cost
· Weekly National Calls to provide ongoing mentorship from the company's top producers
· Corporate office advanced training seminars and events
· Uncapped commission with available raises every 2 months and equity bonus
Representatives are responsible for meeting with and serving families that have requested help with mortgage protection or final expense insurance, and will have access to over 30 A-rated insurance carriers to provide the best and most affordable options. With the resources available in our company, SFG agents are entrusted with the knowledge to present the most affordable, personalized options to each individual family.
· Self motivation, integrity, and willingness to adapt to a proven system
· Have reliable transportation
· Possess a life insurance license or be willing and able to obtain one
· Maintain high level of customer service with clients
· Expected to learn and understand the products available
Symmetry Financial Group is passionate about creating an entrepreneurial platform, for both personal producers and business owners--who desire a six-figure income within the first year--on their own pen and unlimited passive income, for life.