Marketstar's Vonage client has an exciting new opportunity for a Sales Development Rep (SDR) at our So. Jordan Location. We are looking for people like you to take on the challenge. Vonage (NYSE: VG) is a software technology company that enables high-quality voice and messaging services across multiple devices and locations over broadband networks. Vonage is a leading provider of cloud communication services for consumers and businesses. Providing a robust suite of feature-rich residential and business communication solutions that offer flexibility, portability and ease-of-use across multiple devices designed to meet the needs of a wide range of customers. You will act as the first point of contact representing Vonage for end users and play a pivotal part in establishing a meaningful relationship that the Sales Representatives can build upon. Key to being successful in this role is the ability to have a focused attention to prospecting new contacts and using Marketstar’s suite of tools to engage those contacts.
Key Responsibilities & Attributes for Success:
• Effectively manage projects to ensure successful execution; make changes, as deemed appropriate, to monitor progress and keep projects on schedule
• Implement existing initiative plans; assign, direct, and oversee the work of team members to ensure solutions are achieved and projects are successfully completed
• Bring a standard work and structure to the client program as a liaison to support services and other company operations
• Foster positive working relationships and effective communication and coordination with both internal and external stakeholders, including executive team, internal staff and clients while maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
• Provide executive management with visibility and updates, ensuring compliance with priority and timeline expectations.
• Complete all administrative support functions accurately and in a timely manner
• Maintain updates in Project Tracker to ensure current project information at all times
• Ownership of program reports working with BI and client teams
• Forecasting reports and pipeline management
• Work within defined procedures to successfully execute all assigned activities
• Other ad hoc duties and projects, as assigned
What’s required to be considered:
• 2 or more years sales experience preferred
• A deep drive for excellence in your work
• Previous business to business sales and strong business acumen preferred
• Excellent sales skills with proven ability to meet goals
• Tech-savvy with an affinity for innovative and emerging technology
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including outstanding telephone presence
• Ability to effectively stay task oriented in a dynamic environment
• Self-reliant, motivated, adaptable, decisive, and professional
As the pioneer of Sales as a ServiceTM, MarketStar accelerates revenue with B2B Direct and Partner sales programs. MarketStar has launched, sold and supported thousands of products and services on behalf of the biggest and brightest companies across the globe. MarketStar is part of the Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC), and is headquartered in Ogden, Utah.
Our Health & Welfare Benefit plan provides full medical and dental benefits, as well disability and supplemental life insurance to employees, their spouses and domestic partners (same or opposite gender) and children. We also help you with your future with several 401k retirement programs.
MarketStar does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where MarketStar does business.
Location/Region: South Jordan, UT (US)