Are you driven, outgoing, and excited to work for one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in the world? Do you want solid health benefits, 401k retirement programs, and to spend your days with a sales/support team that is fun, energetic and full of opportunity?
We are looking for All-Stars to be a part of our newest team representing Wish.com, the shopping site/app that has made shopping smart, fun, and rewarding for more than 300 million people. As a Merchant Development Representative, you would work with us in our vibrant South Jordan, UT office. As a member of the team, your goal will be to develop an understanding of the Wish platform and its place in the ecommerce community, identify key opportunities within that community and pursue, persuade and close merchants. A successful Merchant Development Representative is competitive, revenue focused, disciplined in process, and a highly effective communicator.
MarketStar provides paid training, which includes in-depth education on the product offering, sales workshops, and pipeline management training.
Key Responsibilities & Attributes for Success:
• The Sales Support “Merchant Development Team” will primarily be responsible for identifying, educating, and establishing interest from prospective merchants.
• Efficiently identify and aggressively pursue prospective merchants
• Pitch prospective new merchants on the phone
• Proactively manage technical and operational hurdles in new merchant on-boarding
• Validate and update the merchants profile
• Fully qualify merchant based on Wish.com criteria
• Gain Commitment from merchants to join the Wish.com Marketplace
• Hand-off qualified and committed merchants to the Wish.com sales team for on-boarding
• Capture and enter all lead generation activity into Salesforce CRM, and report on lead and stage development, forecasting and pipeline velocity as well as key market/segment intelligence
What’s required to be considered?
• Previous experience in a similar marketing/sales role strongly desired
• Highly competitive Smart, detail-oriented, and relentlessly resourceful
• Knowledge of the online shopping industry, particularly with marketplaces & marketplace sellers
• Strong personal presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, & proficiency in CRM systems
• Team-oriented but with the ability to work independently
• Flexibility and ability to work autonomously in a demanding and ambiguous environment
• Smart, detail-oriented and relentlessly resourceful
• Excellent customer service ethic with ability to focus on the job at hand
• Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing and time management
• Computer experience/knowledge required. Knowledge and proficiency of Microsoft Office required
As the pioneer of Sales as a ServiceTM, MarketStar accelerates revenue with B2B Direct and Partner sales programs. MarketStar has launched, sold and supported thousands of products and services on behalf of the biggest and brightest companies across the globe. MarketStar is part of the Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC), and is headquartered in Ogden, Utah.
Our Health & Welfare Benefit plan provides full medical and dental benefits, as well disability and supplemental life insurance to employees, their spouses and domestic partners (same or opposite gender) and children. We also help you with your future with several 401k retirement programs.
MarketStar does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where MarketStar does business.
Location/Region: South Jordan, UT (US)