Are you an engaging individual who enjoys building relationships of influence with others?
If so, you may be just the person we are looking for! We are currently looking for passionate, engaging individuals to join our team as a Lead Generation Rep representing a global leader in the technology industry.
As a Lead Generation Representative, you will call prospects and educate them on HP print solutions. You will play a critical role in the sales process as you proactively and reactively call, manage, and distribute outbound, inbound, and any other source of sales leads.
Responsibilities & Attributes for Success:
• Nurture leads and profile customers for possible sales opportunities
• Timely and accurately pre-qualify and route all uncovered opportunities
• Engage in solutions-based business-level conversations
• Develop opportunities from e-mail campaigns
• Place outbound calls to lists following direct mail campaigns and on specific data points
• Understand and communicate effective value propositions to prospective customers
• Serve as product and service advocate for the client; build interest and awareness of client’s value proposition; respond to product-related questions, as needed
• Assist in placement of leads with client and follow up
• Log and manage all relevant activities, calls, and leads in assigned database tool
• Achieve established daily call and sales objectives
What’s required to be considered:
• Spanish-speaking preferred
• Associate’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
• 3 or more years of related work experience
• 2 or more years of experience in a phone-based, customer-centric, professional environment
• Excellent written and written communication skills with a strong telephone presence
• Persuasive presentation and sales skills with the ability to effectively present client’s value proposition
• Results-oriented with the ability to excel in a team environment
• Ability to learn quickly and maintain a current, comprehensive knowledge of client’s products and services
• Demonstrated ability to organize and manage information within a database
• Self-reliant, adaptable, decisive, and professional; able to effectively multi-task in a dynamic environment
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and relevant computer software and hardware
As the pioneer of Sales as a ServiceTM, MarketStar accelerates revenue with B2B Direct and Partner sales programs. MarketStar has launched, sold and supported thousands of products and services on behalf of the biggest and brightest companies across the globe. MarketStar is part of the Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC), and is headquartered in Ogden, Utah.
Our Health & Welfare Benefit plan provides full medical and dental benefits, as well disability and supplemental life insurance to employees, their spouses and domestic partners (same or opposite gender) and children. We also help you with your future with several 401k retirement programs.
MarketStar does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where MarketStar does business.
Location/Region: South Jordan, UT (US)