We’re looking for results-driven sales managers who can lead their teams to exceed expectations.
Sound like you? Read on…
As a Inside Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day activities and performance of a team of Inside Sales Representatives. You’ll coach, guide and support each team to help them achieve significant results with their digital advertisers. You’ll represent our clients, and work with some of the most advanced digital advertising technology around!
What Can You Expect From MarketStar?
• Competitive base salary coupled with bonus for meeting/exceeding your sales targets
• 401(k) match
• Generous PTO and benefits package
• Flexible work schedules (within standard business hours)
• Weekends, holidays and your Birthday off
• Team activities like movies, bowling, and rousing games of Phase 10!
• Employee discounts
• You’ll join a team that values integrity, accountability, and a strong work ethic
• Oh, and we regularly have some of the coolest company and client swag to hand out! You may want to clean your closet out (you’ve been looking for an excuse to do that anyway, right?)!
What’ll You Be Doing?
In this role you’ll:
• Successfully drive your team to meet and exceed regular sales quotas
• Monitor the team’s performance and identify achievements as well as areas of coaching opportunity
• Ensure continuous improvement of the team by proactively taking responsibility for the ISRs’ day-to-day development and performance
• Manage program day-to-day activities, training, logistics and other activities
• Regularly work with your ISRs to handle issues, side-by-side and remote monitor, ensure high levels of productivity and attainment, conduct regular team meetings, etc.
• Become a digital advertising industry expert and provide a consultative relationship to your ISRs
• Consistently attain regular sales quotas
• Work collaboratively with the MarketStar and the client's teams in training, process improvement, closing sales, and building a strong team performance culture
Who’re We Looking For?
• 2 or more years of management/supervisory experience (preferred) or equivalent in an inside sales environment, OR currently in a MarketStar Manager or Team Lead position
• Prior experience working with brands and agencies in the digital advertising space (preferred)
• Knowledge and experience in direct sales (preferred- even better if digital advertising experience)
• Superior communication and writing skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft or Google Office and CRMs such as salesforce.com
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple issues simultaneously
• Adaptive management style and ability to work at multiple organizational levels
• Bachelor’s degree (preferred- or currently working toward degree)
[Internal applicants, if any, must be exceeding metrics in current position and not on any disciplinary action]
As the pioneer of Sales as a ServiceTM, MarketStar accelerates revenue with B2B Direct and Partner sales programs. MarketStar has launched, sold and supported thousands of products and services on behalf of the biggest and brightest companies across the globe. MarketStar is part of the Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC), and is headquartered in Ogden, Utah.
Our Health & Welfare Benefit plan provides full medical and dental benefits, as well disability and supplemental life insurance to employees, their spouses and domestic partners (same or opposite gender) and children. We also help you with your future with several 401k retirement programs.
MarketStar does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where MarketStar does business.
Location/Region: South Jordan, UT (US)