Brio Energy is one of the leading residential solar providers in the country. Founded in 2015, Brio has grown quickly and continues to look for ways to expand its business and develop it's people. We're a well-oiled sales machine and we're looking for a Sales Manager to oversee an out-of-state team of lead setters from our office in Utah.
The foundation of our success comes from our 3 core principles.
- Care like we care
- Sacrifice like we sacrifice
- Do your best
(2 possible pay structures)
Structure 1: Base pay (amount based on qualifications) + Commission.
Structure 2: Purely commission (Commission will be much higher compared to structure 2)
Average managers make $70,000 a year while a few of our leading managers make $150,000 a year
Responsibilities and Traits
- Qualifying, hiring and training
- Holding weekly meetings
- Helping individuals and your team as a whole overcome obstacles.
- Must be an excellent leader
- Must be able to set expectations
- Must be great at following through
- Must love the people they lead
- Must care at a high level
Must have door to door sales experience.
May be required to travel occasionally .
Please respond by answering the following questions:
- What's the difference between leadership and management?
- Share a time in your life when you took a group of people and helped them to accomplish a goal. (What was the problem? What was the one thing you did to overcome the problem?)
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $70,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
Brio Energy is Utah’s largest residential solar company and one of the top solar companies in the nation. Founded in Las Vegas, Brio Energy has spread to Utah, Colorado, Idaho, South Carolina, North Carolina, Florida, and Texas. We are currently adding to our Utah office to manage an office out of state because of our rapid growth, looking for full-time employees.