- All functions involved in printing customer ordered parts utilizing semi-automated and pad printing presses; other duties as required.
- Mechanically inclined and highly detail oriented
- Able to analyze cause and effect; solve problems independently
- Work well under pressure
- Good eye/hand coordination, physical speed, and vision
- Basic to intermediate mathematical and computer skills
- Skilled in use of measurement tools and manual tools, i.e. calipers, ruler, allen wrenches
- Previous experience reading blueprints and/or drawings helpful
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Non-repetitive lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Maintain good attendance
WORK SCHEDULE: Full-time, Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Saturdays and overtime as required.
- Life, and Supplemental insurances
- Paid time off and paid holidays
WAGE BASED ON PREVIOUS APPLICABLE EXPERIENCE.
Pre-employment drug testing required
Anagraphica, Inc. is a custom printing company with over 34 years of experience in meeting the needs of electronic, original equipment, toy, automotive, and point-of-purchase manufacturers locally, nationally, and internationally. We specialize in non-textile silk screen printing, pad printing, and digital image printing, and related services. Our philosophy is to be a partner in our customer's growth and success by resolving manufacturing problems and needs, providing quality products on time and at a fair price, expanding our capabilities and capacity to allow growth without interruption, and enhancing customer relations.
Check us out at www.anagraphica.com
Location/Region: Salt Lake City, UT (US)