ANAGRAPHICA, INC. is looking for a Die Cutting Press Operator
- Setting up and performing steel rule die cutting
- Quality control functions and other duties as required
- Read and comprehend standard units of measurement
- Basic mathematical skills
- Mechanically inclined
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. non-repetitively
- Maintain good attendance
WORK SCHEDULE: Full-time, Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Saturdays and overtime as required.
WAGE BASED ON PREVIOUS APPLICABLE EXPERIENCE
- Life and supplemental insurances
- Paid time off and paid holidays
Pre-employment drug testing required.
Anagraphica, Inc. is a custom printing company with over 34 years of experience in meeting the needs of electronic, original equipment, toy, automotive, and point-of-purchase manufacturers locally, nationally, and internationally. We specialize in non-textile silk screen printing, pad printing, and digital image printing, and related services. Our philosophy is to be a partner in our customer's growth and success by resolving manufacturing problems and needs, providing quality products on time and at a fair price, expanding our capabilities and capacity to allow growth without interruption, and enhancing customer relations.
Check us out at www.anagraphica.com
Location/Region: Salt Lake City, UT (US)