Join a team that enables you, as a professional appraiser, to do what you love to do! We are growing and looking for an experienced Certified Appraiser to work in the Salt Lake Metro Area and surrounding counties. We provide our Staff Appraisers with a support team. Enjoy a great salary, benefits and bonus incentive program. Must be an excellent communicator with strong verbal and written skills. Must be able to work with a trained appraiser trainee, who works as a support role for the entire appraisal process. Must be comfortable using various platforms of technology. Must easily adapt and possess strong problem-solving abilities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide high-quality appraisals
- Perform appraisal inspections at or before stated promised times
- Maintain state certification/license
- Provide excellent customer service
- Maintain reliable means of transportation
- Work and communicate with support staff to deliver appraisals on time.
- Have ability to work from home
Education, Experience & Job Requirements
- Certified Appraiser (Licensed only does not qualify for this position)
- Active State Licensed/Certified Appraiser in good standing
- Minimum 3 years of experience in residential real estate appraisals (Will consider high caliber applicants with less than three years under separate pay structure)
- Thorough knowledge of the real estate market, neighborhoods and market trends that exist within this position’s assigned geographic location.
- Working knowledge of real estate appraisals including understanding of the three generally accepted approaches to value (cost, market and income approaches). This includes the ability to perform trend analysis on data relating to market conditions and real property.
- Certified Residential must be current and in good standing on the FHA Roster.
- A valid driver’s license and ability to travel locally to complete appraisal assignments.
- Competitive Pay
- E&O Insurance Coverage
- Experienced Support Staff
- Quality Control
- License Renewal
- Continuing Education Incentives
- Medical Benefits
- Holiday Pay
- Job Type: Full-time
At Impact Valuation Group, not only do we offer appraisal services, we create strategic partnerships with those involved throughout the entire appraisal process. We are revolutionizing the industry and through our design, we can deliver faster and more accurate results to our clients. We offer time and cost-saving services to both customers and appraisers. Our approach allows for faster turn time, increased business, and stress-free/error-free appraisal reporting.
Location/Region: Salt Lake City, UT (US)