In order to be considered for this position, you must apply for job # 15005 at the following website: statejobs.utah.gov or, copy/paste this link into your browser: https://www.governmentjobs.com/jobs/1982611/registered-nurse-rn-utah-state-hospital/agency/utah/apply
Come! Join Our Team! The Utah State Hospital (USH) is seeking to fill several RN vacancies! Right now, we are offering our new nurses a very generous $4000 sign-on bonus with just a one year employment contract!
At USH, OUR RN's LOVE:
- Being the Change! At USH, our staff not only provide wonderful medical care, but they are also mentors to their patients; participating and assisting in various therapeutic recreational and educational programs.
- Building Amazing Resumes! We love to hire newly graduated nurses! Working with psychiatric patients offers diverse and dynamic working experience - no two days are alike. Our patient population includes a broad variety of ages, abilities, limitations, disorders and treatment needs.
- Living in Balance! Casual work environment, leave accrual, exercise release time, scheduling flexibility, part-time or full-time positions available and even possible job-sharing opportunities. RN's at USH enjoy alternating weekends off, shift differentials, and bonus pay for picking up extra hours. All with no shift call-offs and no mandatory overtime. USH offers the best work/life balance possible.
- Hiking, Biking, Fishing, Hunting, Camping, Skiing, Relaxing! We work on a beautiful, modern hospital campus nestled at the foot of the mountains in a safe and friendly community. Working in Provo, Utah gives our employees and their families convenient proximity to all the recreational amenities Utah has to offer.
- Reaping the Benefits! In addition to long-term job stability and an amazing State of Utah benefits package (more on that HERE), our RN's are offered a rate of pay to start, that is based upon years of experience. Nurses also earn differentials and bonuses for picking up extra shifts as needed, are never called off, and enjoy plenty of (always optional) overtime - plus a sign-on bonus!
Our Mission: The Utah State Hospital provides a safe and healing environment in which all people are treated with dignity and respect. It is our purpose to assist patients to reach their potential, through individualized treatment, with a high value being placed on meeting the needs of each patient in a humanistic, caring and professional manner.
For more detailed information about the Utah State Hospital, our treatment programs and philosophy, we invite you to browse our WEBSITE.
- Licensure as a registered nurse (RN) in the state of Utah
- Successful background screening
- Preference may be given to applicants with a bachelors degree or higher
The Utah State Hospital is a Psychiatric facility in Provo Utah. Utah State Hospital provides a safe and healing environment in which all people are treated with dignity and respect. It is our purpose to assist patients to reach their potential, through individualized treatment, with a high value being placed on meeting the needs of each patient in a humanistic, caring and professional manner.
Location/Region: Provo, UT (US)