SENIOR INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER –
Place of Work
HILL AIR FORCE BASE
The Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles System Directorate (ICBMSD) located at Hill Air Force Base has the collective Air Force mission responsibility for the development, deployment, maintenance and sustainment of the ICBM Force. The Minuteman III (MMIII) ICBM is a mature weapon system that is in the Operation and Support Phase of its life cycle. The Ground Based Strategic Deterrence (GBSD) Division leads major development and sustainment efforts for replacing the MMIII Weapon System with the GBSD Weapon System. Integration support is required for the Fuze replacement program, a Major Defense Acquisition Program (MDAP).
Specific tasks you will perform:
- Assessing deficiency indicators; defining the characteristics and causes of deficiencies; determining the impact on the affected product; identifying and evaluating alternative solutions; recommending preferred solution; and designing, integrating and validating the solution
- Serving in the capacity of Fuze program engineer to assist the government and FFRDC engineers and the Fuze program manager in writing and reviewing technical acquisition documents and contractor deliverables
- Assisting the government with designing test plans, identifying test facility requirements, scheduling and executing tests and writing and reviewing technical acquisition documents and contractor deliverables
- Conducting trade studies, prepare program documents, and perform assessments
- Contributing to Technical Reviews; Deficiency Reviews; and Configuration Control Boards, Technical Interchange Meetings; Program Management Reviews; System Requirements Review (SRR); System Functional Review (SFR); Preliminary Design Review (PDR); Critical Design Review (CDR), Test Readiness Review (TRR); Functional Configuration Audit (FCA); System Verification Review (SVR); Production Readiness Review (PRR); Operational Test Readiness Review (OTRR); and Physical Configuration Audits (PCA)
- Supporting design and evaluation of design producibility and serviceability
- Evaluating producibility, engineering, and production planning
Minimum Experience Required:
- Top Secret security clearance
- Professional engineering knowledge and the capability required to clearly articulate the technical requirements of the Fuze program
- Previous experience directly managing contracted workload with an emphasis on requirements, design, production, and sustainment of command and control equipment
- Previous experience directly managing developmental test, operational test, and test facilities
- 10+ years of engineering experience
- Previous experience supporting a Department of Defense acquisition program
Our goals at RCJ Consulting, LLC is to provide a fast and efficient ramp up time on each and every project to ensure that our client's short term needs to meet with zeal.
RCJ Consulting, has twenty years of professional experience with Commercial industries such as areas as Software Development, Hardware Engineering, System Engineering, Network Engineering, Java,. Net, Oracle, Cyber Security, Program Management, Corporate positions such as Chief Financial Officer, Program Managers, Software Architects, System Architects, Mobile Engineers, Team Leads for various technical areas.
Our services are available for virtual, on-site, part time or full-time basis for consulting engagements to include project based work such as Proposal Support for pipelining talent as well as providing pre-screening services to fit various labor categories.
We also provide consulting in the areas of compensation mapping, job description development, benchmarking industry standards, recruitment strategies that will enable our client's to find the best candidate for the position in a timely manner. RCJ monitors current trends in contract recruiting that will assist us in providing the best-recruiting services and solutions for our clients immediate and long term needs.
Location/Region: Salt Lake City, UT (US)