RISE/Intercept in Salt Lake City is seeking licensed therapists for client management, in both full and part-time positions RISE/Intercept is a comprehensive behavior and mental health clinic specializing in the highest quality outpatient treatment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide professional services to clients with special needs
- Work independently to deliver services
- Communicate with Intercept/ RISE Staff on client needs
- Maintain confidentiality when handling sensitive company information
- Represents all RISE Companies in a positive manner through appearance and professional conduct
- Perform all other duties, as assigned
- Must have one of the following:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Certified Mental Health Counselor (CMHC)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- One year of experience working with children who have traumatic backgrounds, RAD and intellectual disorders
RISE is an innovative network of human services originally established in 1987 for the purpose of moving individuals living in institutions into family settings. Since that time, services have grown to support children, adults, and families with a variety of needs across multiple states. RISE provides services for people with disabilities including residential settings, day programs, employment assistance, managed care, and hourly supports. RISE also provides services for children and families through foster care and professional parenting, adoption, kinship care, after school and summer programs, behavior supports, and mental health services. In addition, RISE provides Early Intervention services which includes Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Physical Therapy and Developmental Specialists. RISE also enjoys professional affiliations with a fiscal intermediary, management Software Company, and a real estate organization.
Our mission at RISE, Inc. is to Create Opportunities for and with People. This mission statement encompasses not only the individuals and families for whom we provide services and supports to, but also employees and stakeholders. RISE believes in the individuals, families and employees who are part of our organization and that opportunities can and should be created through all of our actions. We are guided by this mission and utilize it in meetings, conversations, and decision making. It is more than something we say or put on a website; it embodies our purpose.
Location/Region: Salt Lake City, UT (US)