The Customer Care Representative
is an essential member of our team at our airport locations. Often the first face our travelers see upon arriving to do business with us, our CCRs serve as brand ambassadors with a welcoming smile. Exhibiting a genuine interest in the needs of our travelers will help you to build rapport while providing the fastest, easiest and most valued experience to our customers. Hertz at the Salt Lake City Airport has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Care Representative. As a CCR with Hertz, you will become a subject matter expert in providing the vehicle our travelers want and need, in a timely and efficient manner. You will be empowered to provide each customer with the best vehicle for their needs and to create memorable experiences. You will fully understand your role in building loyalty to our Hertz brand. Responsibilities
- Provide world class customer service by managing the rental (and occasionally return) process, in compliance with Hertz’s policies and procedures.
- Welcome each customer with a smile.
- Proudly represent Hertz with your professional appearance, language and behavior.
- Focus on providing a clean and safe vehicle, to every customer, every time.
- Take ownership of each customer’s service experience by immediately owning and resolving issues.
- Be proud of our brand and the role you play in our success.
- Play an active role in our environment of teamwork and collaboration; know how your role contributes and do your part.
- Thoroughly enjoy Going for the WOW! Desire to Surprise and Delight.
- Build brand loyalty.
- Utilize company approved sales and service techniques when determining customer wants and needs.
- Offer optional products to meet customer wants and needs.
- Prepare all rental and return documents accurately and completely.
- Qualify each customer using our company rental requirement guidelines.
- Provide customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information, appropriate service information, etc.
- Review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of our rates and service charges.
- Ensure that the return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate.
- Review all charges at the time of vehicle return.
- Prepare the Rental Agreement Folder with all required information.
- Answer the phones to assist customers in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner.
- Assist customers by effectively resolving all customer service issues.
- Assist and coordinate customers within the queue to minimize any wait time and promote the most efficient service method as required.
Mandatory Requirements Educational Background
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of one year of sales or customer experience in a high volume or service oriented environment
- Passion for customer service and attention to detail - Goes the extra mile
- Self-motivated to achieve and exceed targeted goals
- Strong computer proficiency, including typing skills and the ability to navigate through multiple computer systems. Ability to multi-task on these systems while engaging with the customer in person and/or over the phone.
- Proficiency in English
- Good communication skills both written and oral. Communicate in English clearly and proficiently. Candidates fluent in other languages are encouraged to apply
- Work in a fast paced environment with a variety of tasks.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrate professionalism and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience of working well within a team
- 100% customer focus, with proven experience within a customer facing environment
- Work flexible shifts including weekends and holidays; and work overtime as required
- Work outdoors during all weather conditions
- Stand for long periods of time
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening. EEO/AA: Females/Minorities/Disabled/Vets
Location/Region: Salt Lake City, UT (US)