Are you a Firmware Engineer ready to be responsible for design and development of firmware components for teleconferencing products? If so then read on! This hands-on development work will be done on proprietary hardware platforms requiring knowledge of real-time deterministic firmware design methodologies. Primary duties will include design and development of firmware that will run on an embedded Linux Real Time OS. Firmware developed by the selected candidate must interface to new and existing hardware, firmware, and software. The selected candidate must be able to work effectively in a multidisciplinary engineering team. This position is located in our Salt Lake City, Utah, office.
What You Need To Apply:
- BSEE/BSCS or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years design and development experience with embedded Linux.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with the C++ programming language, using Object Oriented design methodologies.
- Experience with POSIX Threads, Semaphores, Message Queues, Socket Communications, Scripting and Makefile development.
- Experience in using Emulators, debuggers, IDEs to locate and solve firmware problems is required.
- Experience with multi tasking, deterministic, firmware development.
- Experience using source control tools.
- Strong communication, documentation, organizational and teamwork skills.
- General knowledge of network communications protocols like TCP/IP, UDP.
- Broad knowledge of available open source utilities and libraries
- State machine design experience.
What’s In It For You:
- Amazing benefits
- Room for professional growth
- Great salary packages
- Friendly team
- Chance to work with a market leader
- Relocation assistance
So if you’re a Senior Firmware Engineer ready for a NewGig then send your resume today!
Location/Region: Salt Lake City, UT (US)