Financial and Membership Database Manager/NEA Member Benefits Contact
· Enters new and maintains active and retired memberships in the database; collects, processes and allocates member’s dues.
· Responsible for creating and maintaining membership reports and ensuring their accuracy.
· Maintain security access to the database.
· Works as a liaison to Access (member benefits company), ordering membership cards and supporting member access to the Access website.
· Trains and mentors UniServ associates on database-related processes and reporting.
· Prepares, mails, and receives ballots; tabulates and provides reports of election results; serves as UEA staff liaison to UEA Elections Committee.
· Maintains confidential membership records.
· Processes, maintains and reconciles EFT/RCC records; enters new, revised and canceled member information; contacts members to address and resolve all EFT rejections.
· Performs monthly reconciliation and balances NEA/UEA/Local dues with UEA Business Manager; prepares local dues checks to be sent to the local offices.
· Backup for other membership functions as needed.
· Is the NEA Member Benefits Contact.
· NEA - Grows and maintains the relationship with Utah’s member benefits liaison.
· Participates in team projects as needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
Eastern Utah UniServ Associate
- Provides general support to the Easterm Utah UniServ Director; provides customer service to the members; prepares and sends mailings; provides support for UniServ meetings as needed.
- Enters new and maintains membership in the database for the Eastern Utah UniServ.
- Performs monthly and year-end reconciliation of membership rosters; prints and mails updated rosters to locals.
- Updates and prepares payroll information for nine local associations; communicates any changes to local school districts by prescribed deadline; reconciles dues for local associations.
- Manages all EFT, credit card and cash payers accounts.
- Prepares and manages all payment schedules and invoicing for these accounts.
- Updates and maintains Eastern UniServ Roles in database; sort, create and print AR, local presidents’ and other mailing labels as requested.
- Maintains confidential and historical files for the UniServ.
This position reports to the Office Manager.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Associates Degree preferred; 5 years recent experience in a similar position performing similar duties; experience performing general and complex accounts reconciliation; ability to gather data from various sources to create standard and complex reports; must possess excellent oral and written communication skills and excellent customer service skills; typing skills of 65 wpm is desired; must possess excellent computer skills to include knowledge of all Word applications (word processing, spreadsheets, etc.); ability to utilize technology (Internet, networked PC, online resources, various Internet based databases); must possess the aptitude to learn various databases; must have the ability to compose and format business correspondence; ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and function well under deadlines.