We are accepting a Skilled Handyman to join our team! You will perform experienced construction functions such as installing base/case/crown, installing cabinets, countertops, framing, sheetrock & drywall, painting, plumbing, electrical, door frames, and hardware in order to drive company success. Responsibilities may include:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Must possess knowledge and skills in the following areas)
- Plumbing: repair, replace or install faucets, pipes, hot water tanks, toilets, garbage disposals, dishwashers, water-dispensing refrigerators, and washing machines, etc.,
- Electrical: repair, replace or install power switches, fuses, wall sockets, ceiling lights, ceiling fans, climate control systems, etc.
- Carpentry: framing, doors, base & case, stairs, cabinetry, finish work, etc.
- Dry Wall & Painting: repair small and large drywall holes, texture walls to blend with existing walls, and paint etc.
- Attention to detail, organizational, time-management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must have Handyman License or General Contractor License.
- Ability to accept and learn from constructive criticism.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English in order to communicate.
- Must have own basic tools.
- Must have own reliable transportation.
- Must have own cell phone
We own rental properties and property manage properties, and we remodel flips. We do all the restoration and remodeling for FC Real Estate.
Location/Region: Salt Lake City, UT (US)