Job Duties and Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- This position requires a commitment to safety as our number one priority, and a strong dedication to producing quality work.
- A valid driver’s license is required at the time of hire and as a condition of continued employment
- Be able and willing to work a variety of schedules, including day or night shifts
- Comply with all policies and procedures in Employee Handbook
- Ability to fully understand and carry out verbal and written instructions
- Ability to safely lift 75-100 lbs frequently, using proper lifting techniques
- Understand and perform lock out/tag out procedures
- Beginning ability to analyze job and tools required
- Operate the following equipment: forklift, man lift, boom truck
- Identify the tools and equipment needed for the task at hand
- Participate in training activities within the group
- Ability to weld HDPE pipe
- Full knowledge of proper lifting and rigging equipment
- Other job duties as assigned by management
Ability to work in various industrial settings, including; Shop environment, mining environment, construction environment, which may include exposure to extremes in temperature and humidity, moving mechanical parts, rick of electrical shock, toxic chemicals, fumes or airborne particles.
While performing the duties of this job, you will be required to stand, sit, demonstrate manual dexterity, climb stairs and ladders, work on elevated platforms, talk, hear and see
Compensation is commensurate upon experience*
RAM Enterprise, Inc. promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment through the use of mandatory pre-employment drug testing and on-going random drug testing.
RAM Enterprise is an established service and product company, supporting mining and industrial markets. The core areas of expertise are: Construction, Process Maintenance install and support (PMD), Electrical install and support, Conveyor Belt install and service, Structural Fabrication, Rubber Product Manufacturing and Structural Engineering. RAM has many subsidiary services that we also offer from the core titles. RAM was established in 1991.
Location/Region: Salt Lake City, UT (US)