The Direct Support Professional. You work hand in hand with the individuals in their home to ensure they are safe, respected, mentored and having fun. You get paid to go to movies, fishing, bowling, play games, and to be a teacher, a mentor and a friend. Direct Support Professionals TRULY have an opportunity to Make A Difference Daily!
Direct Support Professionals Responsibilities
Direct Support Professionals work with the individuals in the individuals home in the community. Your main job is to create opportunities for the individuals to increase their quality of life.
- Must be able to pass a Criminal Background Check
- Must be 18 years of age or older with a high school diploma or GED
- Capable of communicating well in both verbal and written form
- Able to complete all assigned program documentation accurately and within the allotted time frames
- Have good judgment and able to handle crisis situations
- Have a positive attitude
North Eastern Services Supports opportunities for people to achieve independence, enhance self-esteem, and sustain a full quality of life.
Location/Region: West Jordan, UT (US)