Consolidated Engineering Laboratories (CEL), part of the Atlas Technical Consultants family is currently seeking to hire a seasoned ICC Senior Inspector to work in Salt Lake City, Utah. CEL has had a presence in Utah marketplace for over 28 years and is now part of ATLAS Technical Consultants, ranked #17 ENR top Construction Management Firms.
· Five years of experience with vertical steel and concrete construction
· Must have at least 3 ICC Special Inspection Certifications (e.g. Reinforced Concrete, Masonry, Post-tensioned Concrete, Fire-proofing, etc)
· Must have ACI Level 1
· ICC Structural Steel and Bolting and UT a plus
· Valid Driver’s License
· Knowledge of State and Local building codes and regulations
· Ability to read blueprints
· Knowledge of building standards, terminology & Construction methods
· Knowledge of occupational health & safety standards
· Knowledge of inspection methods, procedures & record keeping
· Able to lift & move up to 50lbs
· Must pass physical & drug screen
Position has great potential for growth and responsibility within CEL, with immediate opportunities for direct client interface and staff leadership.
Consolidated Engineering Laboratories offers competitive wages and an outstanding benefits package thorough Operating Engineers Local Union (Local No. 3), including medical, dental and vision plans, as well as Pension and 401(k) plans.
Qualified candidates interested in this opportunity should submit their resume and cover letter to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org or Chris Garris at Cgarris@ce-labs.com
CEL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Consolidated Engineering Laboratories (CEL) is a full-service consulting firm providing special inspection and materials testing, geotechnical engineering, Non-Destructive Testing and specialized engineering services. CEL helps construction teams and owners achieve their quality objectives by assuring their projects are constructed in accordance with the design teams plans, specifications and quality standards.
CEL has been the premiere testing and inspection agency in northern California for over 20 years and has been in continuous business for over 35 years. As part of Engineering and Testing Services, CEL is ranked in the top 500 design firms in the industry by Engineering News Record. In 2013, it was ranked no. 288. Well recognized and well respected, CEL has a team of seasoned professionals who have worked on some of the most high profile projects in northern California and throughout the western United States.