Mining Equipment Customer Support Technician, Salt Lake City, Utah - Must speak both Spanish and English
The Mining Equipment Customer Support Technician (CST) liaises directly with Company’s North American customer base – both on-site and via Company’s Customer Relations department – as directed by the Customer Support & Technical Service Coordinator.
Candidates will be considered if they have Electrical, Mechanical (heavy equipment) or Hydraulic background from any industry with a preference for candidates coming from the mineral processing industry.
The CST acts as a key point of contact for service requests and is responsible for the commissioning, maintenance and training of customer site personnel in relation to our suite of technologies. The CST will also work in conjunction with the Customer Support & Technical Service Coordinator to recommend and follow up spare parts sales through to receipt of the customer purchase order.
In addition, an important aspect of the CST role involves instruction in the technical aspects of our technologies and training of North American employees to the high standards required in order to service our equipment.
The CST will be required to travel to customer mine sites for all aspects of service work including repairs, fault-finding, troubleshooting and warranty work.
· Commissioning, fault-finding / repairing, maintaining and monitoring our equipment at mine sites
· Training mine site personnel and employees in the use of our specialized equipment
· Ensuring that Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) is carried out as appropriate on equipment to ensure detection of early signs of damage which could lead to component failure
· Providing sales support to customer base (where required) in conjunction with the Customer Support Manager
· Liaising with the Customer Support Manager and Customer Relations Department so as to ensure that customer feedback occurs in a timely manner
· Ensuring timely completion of time sheets and other administrative paperwork
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· Journeyman Crane Technician, Diesel Technician, Electrician, Mechanic, Hydraulic technician or similar trade qualification
· Working proficiency in written and spoken English and Spanish, ideally with additional translation skills
· High-level written and spoken communication skills, with the ability to represent Company to staff of all levels at mine sites and other organizations
· Outgoing personality that allows the individual to confidently make contact by telephone and conduct face-to-face meetings with persons not previously known
· Effective organization and time management skills
· Attention to detail with respect to paperwork processing
· Well-developed IT skills, particularly in the use of Microsoft Office
· Ability to undergo and satisfy all site requirements, including medical examinations and the provision of personal records as requested by individual customer sites
· Tertiary qualification in Engineering or other relevant discipline
· At least 1 year’s hard rock mining industry experience
· Experience of mine site working conditions
Knowledge of and a wide range of contacts within the North American hard rock mining industry
· Knowledge of and experience with the maintenance programs of grinding mills, in particular relining.
· Possession of a current driver’s license – United States
· Possession of, or ability to obtain, unrestricted international driver’s license
· A current, valid passport
Please send a copy of your resume attached as a word doc to firstname.lastname@example.org
If I can assist you with any of your recruiting efforts please give me a call – 801/327-9990
**I grow my business through referral. If you know someone who would benefit from the way I work then please recommend me, or pass me their contact details and I will be happy to call them.**
Lora Lea Mock
Please invite me to join your Linked In network
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ProfessionalRecruiterInc
Recent investments, focusing on automation, inventory controls and promoting healthy work environments have led to an aggressive growth phase. They are seeking an experienced, mechanically inclined Irrigation Manager.