Benchmark Family Services is hiring for a Regional Director to service the Salt Lake City area. The Salt Lake City area office will be a start-up region that the Regional Director will work to develop through recruitment, training and certification of prospective proctor/foster parents. Core responsibilities and duties of the Regional Director include, but are not limited to:
· directing and supervising a regional office, administration of policies and procedures, and for assisting in preparations of annual budget and control of expenditure allowances.
· conducts statistical analysis of current market trends, funding source data, clinical trends, length of stay, outcome monitoring, and key referral source admission patterns on an on-going basis.
· assists the Agency Administrator in training responsibilities, labor relations, fiscal monitoring and other related duties.
· participates in recruitment and helps conduct and oversee home studies and family interviews.
· has working knowledge of placement management system in order to provide oversight, supervisory review, and training to all staff in its use.
· ensures that all positions are covered and duties are executed.
· oversees/assists with case management duties to include treatment plan development, case reviews, collaboration with treatment team members and collateral providers, advocacy on behalf of foster youth, crisis intervention services, and case record documentation.
· ensures compliance with established requirements of state standards, licensing, contractual expectations and Benchmark Family Services.
· lead and participate in individual supervision, case conferences, staff meetings and team meetings and may be asked to represent Benchmark Family Services at community and civic functions and market the program.
· maintain knowledge of current trends and developments within the field of social work and foster care services.
· professional leadership and technical consultation to the Board, determination of policy, and for periodic evaluations of the Agency’s performance in terms of the conditions of licensure.
A qualified candidate for the Regional Director position must at least be at least twenty-one (21) years of age, hold a Bachelor’s Degree from a college or university in social work or a human services related field and be one of the following: 1) certified social worker, 2) clinical social worker, 3) marriage and family therapist, 4) psychologist, 5) clinical mental health counselor.
Benchmark Family Services is a network of professional, therapeutic foster homes and committed staff across four states with the goal of providing stable out-of-home placements for children in need. We work alongside child welfare agencies to provide stable care to youth in the least restrictive setting possible. Our staff works tirelessly to support our foster parents as they care for the youth placed in our homes. We take every action possible to provide for the least restrictive setting for these children as they work towards their goals. The results we see in the youth that pass through our care encourage us to carry on in our mission to give even the most troubled kids a second chance.