I have leads!!! I need someone who can take them and close them at a rate of 25% or better! I can keep 10-15 appointments per week on your schedule if you can close them!
Must have a proven solar track record!
Solstice Energy’s Sales Professionals create and maintain new residential solar customers. Sales Professionals will work directly with Utah residences to create Solar Energy Solutions that result in immediate cost & environmental savings. Our Sales Professionals are ambitious individuals who want to lead the market in residential solar.
Appointments from leads, Call Centers & Affiliates/Channel Partners will be assigned to Sales Professionals for closing appointments. These appointments will be tracked by;
# Proposals Ran Credit
# Canceled after Close
Lead to close ratio
· Meet customer and present solar solution at their home
· Close company provided leads, as well as self-generated leads
· Build customer relations to develop referral orchard
· Attend sales meetings and provide updates on field communications
· Constantly monitor your assigned geographic area for new construction, current events etc.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Attention to detail
· Clean and professional appearance
· Excellent communication, customer service skills, and ability to work well with people
· Knowledge of building construction and electrical systems helpful
· At least three years of successful sales experience preferred
· Company provided leads
· Aggressive commission structure
· Opportunity for advancement
If you feel that you would be a valued addition to our team, apply to this post and we will reach out to you if we feel that you would be a good fit.
Please note: We are expanding rapidly and being very selective about our new hires.
Solstice Energy is partnered with Solstice Homes, an award winning Utah developer for multi family residences and commercial properties since 2004. Nine years later we began installing solar panels in California, Utah and Arizona.
We know that individual energy choices have a direct, measurable impact on the health of the environment, and the economy.
Our mission is to help homeowners and businesses adopt clean, renewable solar power while becoming more energy efficient. We believe in protecting families from rising electricity costs, and looking after the environment from polluting power sources.
Visit our Solstice Homes website for more information on our development side. www.solsticehomesutah.com