Role and responsibilities
· Organize and run weekly product development meetings
· Establish clear due dates and timelines for new products and
· Owns progress on product timelines for assigned product groups and ensures that due dates are met.
· Work cross-functionally with creative, formulation, quality, marketing, operations, and finance teams to insure they are aware of tasks and due dates.
· Identify roadblocks and come up with creative solutions
· Continually refine and improve current work flow and process.
· Work closely with local co-packers during pilot runs to oversee the feasibility of production and scale up
· Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
· Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
· Be able to multi-task and accurately perform a variety of complicated tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Familiarity with project management tools, methodologies, and best practices
· Experience seeing projects through the full lifecycle
· Excellent analytical skills
· Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
· Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
Lakanto is a fast-growing company that is a subsidiary of Saraya Worldwide, a Fortune 500 company in Japan. We are startup building from the ground up. Our mission is to transform the health of America by developing great tasting, all natural, sugar-free products. We offer a fun flexible work environment that is focused on results.
Lakanto's Mission Statement
To redefine sugar-free, by creating great tasting all natural sugar-free alternatives, through innovative product development and teamwork.