We are located at-
1927 S 4650 W
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
At Inline Plastics, we always give people room to grow unlike a lot of other manufacturing facilities in the UTAH area.
We have Senior Managers at our company that started off at all different levels of the company.
Packers is where we start, its up to you how high you go up too! Inline believes in HOME GROWN! Promote from within.
Come in and be one of our ROCKSTAR workers! Join a WORLD CLASS TEAM.
We believe in dignity and respect for all Employees at all levels. Rest assured we appreciate our Staff.
For beginners at this job, we start between 11.50 and 12+ $ per hour, if you have allot of experience rest assured we will recognize that!
We love it when our Packers work their way up the ladder to Lead positions or become machine operators, which also leads to being a setup mechanic, quality control specialist, fork lift driver and well beyond into the upper levels of Management. It all BEGINS here.
Please submit a resume, and start being a part of a awesome company, that treats their workers right! Make your career an INLINE PLASTICS career.
Responsible for removing, inspecting and packing quality product coming from the machines and acting as the first source of quality control.
- Responsible for performing Quality Control inspections of product for defects against the Q.C. Standard and properly document test results on QC013 form as required by WI-QC014-S at each work center at required intervals.
- When/if a defective product is found, set aside and notify his/her supervisor.
- Removes parts from machines/stackers and packs properly in cartons.
- Ability to pack/stack parts when a machine is running at various cycle speeds.
- Monitor, inspect and pack/stack multiple machines when assigned to machines with gravity and automated stackers.
- Accurately monitors proper carton count.
Must have experience working in a Manufacturing environment. Rotating 12 hour shifts. 2 days off one week, 3 the next in a ROW!
We are celebrating our 50th anniversary this year. During these 50 years, we have proven to have innovation in our DNA. Starting with Safe-T-Gard tear strips that created the first tamper-resistant food container, to E-Z Open Cake containers to Hangables, Sandwich Wedges and Grab and Go Cups, We are a leader. We provide FDA Food contact recyclable products in extremely appealing designs and we are intent on continuing to be the leader.
To service our customers, we operate three manufacturing plants, one distribution center, and a Research, Development, and Engineering Center.
Our goal is to double our sales and we need your help. If you are a collaborative, high energy, high performing team player, we are interested in talking with you.