Warmquest is located in Murray, UT and is seeking a motivated full time Installer to install and service our innovative electric heating systems. Candidates need to be dedicated and looking to become a valued team member and seeking long term rewarding employment. We are looking for an individual with previous construction experience preferably with some experience in pulling and the installation of electrical wiring. Knowledge of electrical systems or components will be extremely beneficial and preferred but is not required.
In this exciting role you would report to the Company’s Manager and would be expected to install and service our systems while maintaining good working relationships with general contractors, subcontractors, builders, and homeowners. You would work closely with and coordinate/schedule with the above trades and persons to get systems installed and serviced. To be successful you must be driven, detail oriented, disciplined, have a strong desire to succeed, self-motivated and enjoy working outside. If you are looking for a role that combines your construction skills and passion for helping customers, then we have a great opportunity for you!
This job would entail installation of both our low voltage and line voltage heating systems in driveways/walkways, on roofs, in floors and many other areas. This opportunity would require that you are able to and be comfortable working on roofs of all different types and able to lift objects up to 100 lbs. You will need to be good at working under pressure and not afraid of physical labor. This job will require that you have an aptitude for learning quickly, working hard, scheduling and problem solving.
· Competitive salary
· Simple IRA with Employer match to 3%
· Holiday, Vacation and sick pay
· Health and dental insurance
· Profit Share program
· Install heating cables for snow melting, roof deicing and floor warming
· Perform testing per installation instructions
· Perform service on existing systems and installations
· Schedule installations and Service work
· Stay up to date on industry trends
· Stay educated on Warmquest products, literature
· Occasionally assist in the manufacture of systems
· Customer follow up and maintenance
· Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required as necessary.
· Must be honest, accountable with high integrity
· Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
· Display a high level of initiative, effort, with strong attention to detail
· Strong organizational, time management skills
· A passion for physical work and ability to lift up to 100 lbs
· Ability to learn technical aspects of our products and applications
· Ability to read, understand Construction drawings and documents
· Proficiency with the standard features of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, the internet
· Ability to travel <10%
· Ability to climb ladders, and comfortably work on rooftops of varied pitches
· No fear of heights
· Valid driver’s license and safe driving record
· Drug free and ability to pass drug tests and other screening
· High School Diploma
· Min. of 3-5 years of Construction experience with experience in leading crews
Warmquest is a leading installer and distributor of electric snow/ice melting, floor warming, roof deicing and heat tracing systems. Our systems utilize electric heating elements that efficiently and effectively provide heating to just about any surface. We have been providing our clients with industry leading systems since 1998.