We are looking for Entry Level and Experienced Machine Operators. $13-15 DOE. Come work with a great company with great benefits!
Form material by operation of CNC machines and equipment such as Plasma Arc, NC Punch Plasma, Beam Line Machine, Beam Punch Operator and NC Angle Master. Also operates machines under HMO B and C classification. Understands and works with machine programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Layout, read, interpret blueprints, shop drawings and other company documents.
- Operates heavy steel fabrication machinery according to company requirement.
- Load and unload equipment with material manually and through the use of an overhead crane or magnet.
- Perform daily preventative maintenance.
- Troubleshoot, properly mark and stamp materials.
- Perform daily cleaning of machines.
- Locate parts and supplies for machine operation and grind material.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
MUST be able to operator CNC Machine.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), and/or 12 months experience; completion of a closely related vocational training course though an accredited school may substitute for the required experience.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:None
Equipment generally used includes but is not limited to overhead cranes, forklifts and hand grinders.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing this job, the employee is constantly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Close mental and visual applications required to interpret drawing, layout and plan work. Good judgment in determining best method and procedure to be followed. Able to work on jobs while applying safety rules at all times.
AAP/EEO STATEMENT Equal Opportunity Employer.
Select Staffing/ResourceMFG is part of the Employbridge family of staffing companies. We pride ourselves on our core values and service differentiation. If you would like to be part of a winning team, then consider joining ranks with the many happy employees at Select Staffing.