- Maintaining quality customer service by providing friendly and responsive processing and distribution of incoming and outgoing mail, packages and other shipments
- Have good working knowledge of mail and computer basics
- Sorts incoming mail for distribution and dispatches outgoing mail: Opens envelopes by hand or machine
- Stamps date of receipt on incoming mail
- Sorts mail according to destination and type, such as returned letters, adjustments, bills, orders, and payments
- Readdresses undeliverable mail bearing incomplete or incorrect address
- Examines outgoing mail for appearance and seals envelopes by hand or machine
- Operate postage machine to process mail
- May fold letters or circulars and insert in envelopes
- Ensure safety and security procedures are followed at all times
- Control inbound and outbound accountable
- Weighs packages and determines postage
- Sort parcels for shipping and receiving
- Enter activity data in logs, maintain records
- Completing other tasks as may be assigned by the Manager
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year customer service and office related experience preferred.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Postage Meter, UPS, FedEx, DHL knowledge.
- Demonstrate the ability to be flexible and adapt to change in the work environment.
- Strong work ethic; diplomatic; team player and service-oriented; builds strong working relationships.
- Handle multiple projects at one time.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to pass a background and drug test.
Now is a great time to join our growing company! The Millennium Group (TMG) is an award-winning business process outsourcing firm focused on print, mail, document scanning, reception, and related office support services for Fortune 500 companies, professional service firms, and institutions of higher education. TMG is looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players interested in a career rather than just a job. With a team of over 1,500 nationwide associates, TMG is seeking an individual who can uniquely contribute to our 30+ years of success in the industry.
Location/Region: West Jordan, UT (US)