Job Description Overview
We are looking for a reliable and detail oriented professional to help with the accounting responsibilities of our rapidly growing construction company. The right individual will help primarily with accounts payable and accounts receivable, but may also help with various other accounting responsibilities such as bank reconciliation and payroll.
- Accounts Payable
- General document control and organization
- Sort and disperse incoming vendor invoices
- Track and manage invoice cost coding
- Oversee document management to electronic copies
- Monitor all outgoing vendor payments
- Reconcile payable reports each month
- Accounts Receivable
- Post daily deposits and ensure income is applied correctly
- Maintain accounts receivable ledgers and logs
- Communicate with management about billing discrepancies
- Reconcile receivable reports each month
- Reconciliation of bank and/or credit card accounts
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the accounting department
- Maintain accounting documents and records
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance
- Construction accounting experience a plus, but not required
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Ability to follow instructions and prioritize tasks
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word (minimum)
Wollam Construction is a leading industrial contractor that is invested in building trusted relationships. We provide quality work, highly skilled craftsmen, and innovative solutions. We are a general contractor that self-performs civil, structural, and mechanical scopes of work.
Wollam Construction has been in business since 1986. Some of our clients include Rio Tinto (Kennecott), Chevron, Procter & Gamble, and Pacificorp.
We are continuing to experience steady growth and increased opportunities. If you are interested in building a career with an established company that is dedicated to safety and personal development, Wollam is the place for you.
Location/Region: Sandy, UT (US)