Inbound Customer Service Specialist
Looking for a new career where you can be proud of helping individuals in need every day while working for a company that appreciates and values its team members? We have the position for you! As an Inbound Customer Service Specialist for a growing innovative technology-based company, you will be assisting inbound callers using our technology, during a true moment of need.
Perks for you:
- Work for a company that believes in its employees and making positive impact in the lives of others
- Variety of flexible shift schedules- ranging from no weekends, to graveyards, or regular 9-5
- Fun and new office space including amenities like Ping Pong and Pool tables throughout
- Fun and exciting work atmosphere, a culture you'll love being a part of every day
- FREE Drinks – Coffee, Soft Drinks and Tea stocked in the breakrooms
What we are looking for:
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- The ambition to help individuals who are in need
- Energetic and customer service oriented
- Capability to understand the needs of callers and to provide immediate assistance with custom solutions
- Skill to think outside the box and problem solve in innovative and creative ways
- Someone who wants to jump into a new career they'll LOVE!
PrincePerelson & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
We offer high-touch, high-value services. With over two decades in business as a premier recruiting firm, we have deep networks and long-standing industry connections that allow us to find and fill top roles quickly.
Local by design. Because PrincePerelson is headquartered in Utah, we know the unique culture and business needs of the state. We are the first choice for anyone looking to hire, relocate, or expand in Utah.
A long-term commitment. Our team has an average of 10 years experience with our company. This experience translates directly into a deep understanding of our clients objectives and a total commitment to their success.
Strategic partnerships. Throughout the process of finding or filling roles, we act as a strategic partner, offering constant communication and industry insight.
PrincePerelson is certified with the Womens Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). WBENC is one of the largest third-party certifiers of businesses owned, controlled, and operated by women in the United States. This standard is the most relied upon certification of women-owned businesses.
At PrincePerelson, we foster diversity in the workforce. Diversity promotes innovation, opens new channels of revenue, and creates partnerships which provide opportunities that fuel the economy. We are proud to appear on Staffing Industry Analysts list of Largest Diversity Staffing Firms in the United States.
Location/Region: Provo, UT (US)