The Product Manager is responsible for daily work related to the digital products within their respective portfolio—including product requirement documentation, project management, stand-ups, sprint planning, roadmap management, and project backlog population. The Digital Product Manager will report directly to the Portfolio Director. Please provide a portfolio of digital products you have managed.
- Work daily with cross-functional teams in the initial pre-production phases of your products.
- Coordinate the flow of product roadmap features ready for production into the project planning pipeline.
- Provide detailed product requirements documentation necessary for the execution of your projects.
- Facilitate technical analysis, scoping and project backlog refinement in partnership with development managers
- Populate and maintain product roadmaps under guidance of the Portfolio Director
- Participate in and assist with relevant SCRUMs for your projects; including attending daily stand-ups, product demos, sprint planning, requirements guidance and production launches.
- Keep stakeholders apprised of production progress.
- Min Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years’ experience in digital and BA type roles
- Proven history of working in technology and with technical teams
- Highly collaborative, with ability to work cross-functionally
- Demonstrated ability in communicating complex topics in digestible ways across multiple teams of discipline
- Ability to work on multiple ongoing projects
- Ability to provide highly detailed technical specifications for development
Our culture is one that is mission-driven and built around empowerment. What else? Well, we have some amazing perks and ridiculously awesome amenities. Check them out:
o Younique has a beautiful facility, which includes:
In-house salon & spa with highly subsidized rates
In-house café with renowned chef – at highly subsidized prices
In-house wellness center with world-class trainers and fitness equipment, sauna, yoga studio, and a lot of classes to choose from!
o Product discount program
o Birthday Amazon gift cards for employees/spouse & children's birthday toys
o Company events
o Bonus structure for certain positions
o 80% premiums coverage for medical/dental/vision premiums
o Strong 401K match
o And more!
What we do:
#UPLIFT #EMPOWER #VALIDATE
Younique’s mission is to uplift, empower, validate and ultimately build self-esteem in women around the world through high-quality products that encourage both inner and outer beauty and spiritual enlightenment while also providing opportunities for personal growth and financial reward.
While Younique is a direct sales beauty company, it is also very much a tech company at heart. Having pioneered major innovations to the direct sales business model through technology and social integrations, Younique continues to experience explosive growth due to the unparalleled user experience our tech offers our users.
At barely 5 years old, we work hard to maintain as much of the “start-up” feel as possible while enjoying the benefits of a hugely successful and well-established company. Our work also makes a difference in this world by helping fund The Younique Foundation (TYF) which helps women that were sexually abused as children with their journey to recovery.
Location/Region: Lehi, UT (US)