The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded B2C and B2B Analyst who is an articulate, technically-minded individual with excellent business acumen, and excellent interpersonal skills. You should have strong hands-on technical skills with at least 2 years of experience – preferably with familiarity with CRM, customer lifecycle management, project management, segmentation, business process mapping. Candidate must be able to present findings in a clear and presentable fashion that meets the end user’s needs.
· Translate complex data and analysis into an easily understood format so it is suitable across diverse groups with varying abilities.
· Translate interview data along with complex data and analysis into an easily understood format so it is understandable to Sales, Marketing, Technology, and Management.
· Responsible for data preparation, data analysis, campaign execution, report building, data translation, etc.
· Assist functional teams with gathering data from various systems and software
· Develop reports, queries from databases and summarize insights for distribution to management to assist in decision-making, impacting Executive, Marketing, Merchandising, Sales and Technical Development Teams.
· Develop and translate key findings summaries on trends, insights, forecasts, and plans into actionable changes to core business processes, Sales Tools, Accounting Processes, and Product Development, and communicate with written recommendations
· Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes and new responsibilities
· Provide ongoing analysis of customer migration and buying behavior and profitable business lines and processes.
· Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding on how to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
· Serve as the liaison between the business community, stakeholders and the IT team members through which requirements and specifications will flow.
· Experiencewith relational database technology SQL Reporting Services or similar programs: Experience with CRM and ERP systems a must with preference toward NetSuite and SalesForce.
· Ability to query databases and perform statistical analysis.
· Well-developed independent thinker, logical, strategic, with a high focus and attention to detail.
· Experience with relational database technology SQL Reporting Services, R, or similar programs; Experience with CRM software a plus
· Demonstrable experience with B2C and B2B markets
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience with data analysis, measurement reporting, and campaign design.
· Understanding of Direct Marketing principles, statistics and data mining.
· Quantitative field academic/professional experience (Statistics a plus)
· Proactive effort to continually learn and grow.
· Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
· Ability to creatively solve problems, deal with ambiguity and a fast-paced changing environment.
· Ability to have fun at work with other great people.
Full Circle Group is a growing international leadership development company. Some of our clients are Pixar, Disney, Honda, Ford, McDonalds, Duke University, University of Utah, Harvard, Roche Pharmaceutical, Syngenta, and many more. We apply our own world class professional leadership development training to our own staff. The same training the CEOs around the world have contracted us to do for them. Our greatest skill is developing people, because that is our product.