Project Coordinator/Business Operations Administrator - Salt Lake City, UT
- Performs non-routine administrative and analytical tasks in one or more business support functions within the organization.
- Performs non-routine administrative and analytical tasks in one or more business support functions within the organization, including contracts, facilities planning, finance, logistics, property management, purchasing and/or security.
- May perform tasks relative to the control of company and/or government property assigned to the organization.
- May perform facilities planning activities, including coordinating the storage and movement of furniture, systems, and equipment.
- May act as facility security officer to ensure compliance with company, customer and government security regulations and procedures.
- May maintain financial databases, analyze data, and develop reports.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- 2-5 years of related administrative and analytical experience.
Kineticom is an award-winning technical talent firm, formed in 2000, with a strong history in technology recruitment and service delivery in the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) market.
Kineticom aspires to create growth opportunities for our technical professionals and delivers measurable results that set us apart in the industry. We operate a highly regarded organization by investing in the progress and development of our people, continuously improving on what we do, and keeping close to the market so that we can respond to opportunities and support our customers accordingly. Kineticom has been selected by Inavero 2011 - 2017 (2018 survey pending) as a Best of Staffing award winner in both the Client and Talent Diamond Categories. Less than 2% of the industry qualifies for this status.
With a solid record of successful project completion, the Kineticom team deploys the people, process and technology expertise necessary to design and deliver high value solutions that address our clients’ needs and uniquely position them ahead of the competition.
Kineticom, Inc. is headquartered in San Diego, CA and supports clients across the US.
Location/Region: Salt Lake City, UT (US)