Experienced Development Engineer position for a Medical portable nanotech testing device company. – Orem, Utah
Company is seeking a highly skilled software engineer to help refine version one of the software used to drive the instrument, and help plan and implement future releases. This individual will act as an architect for the customer driven implementation requirements which includes integration with third-party hardware and software.
We are specifically looking for an individual who can manage both front-and and back-end development.
Software Engineering Skills:
· Back-end: PHP, Java/Javasript, Node.js, Query languages
· Example: MEAN stack (Mongo, Express, Angular, Node.js)
· UI Design and implementation
· Full stack development
· Experience with techniques to effectively integrate with third party systems
· Practical knowledge and experience creating an effective level of requirements specifications for new features and enhancements
· Working knowledge of Agile development, scrums, sprints, etc. and demonstrated ability to hit development targets
· Demonstrated strategic thinker with a history of developing creative solutions and deliver market ready products
Education Qualifications and Experience
· BS/BA in computer science or related major. Graduate degree in this field is a plus.
· Minimum of 7 years of professional experience leading technology teams
Please send a copy of your resume attached as a word doc to email@example.com
If I can assist you with any of your recruiting efforts please give me a call – 801/327-9990
**I grow my business through referral. If you know someone who would benefit from the way I work then please recommend me, or pass me their contact details and I will be happy to call them.**
Lora Lea Mock
Please invite me to join your Linked In network
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ProfessionalRecruiterInc
Work for a 100+ year old, international leader in the mining and industrial construction industry