Member Services Representative
SEARCH Group Partners, a premier recruiting firm, is looking for an experienced Member Services Representative for our client International Academy Emergency Dispatch (IAED) clients located in downtown Salt Lake City, UT.
The Member Services Representative is responsible for maintaining and caring for all agency and member accounts which includes updating and entering all certification and recertification information. Representatives are also responsible for quality assuring as well as fulfillment and responding to member inquiries in a timely manner. All representatives are expected to be able to work independently as well as able to participate in a team.
Here are a few things you'll likely find yourself doing in this role...
- Interacts professionally with internal and external contacts
- Serves as a point of contact for members and agencies for certification guidance
- Enters all certification and recertification data
- Quality assures all data entered by identifying and correcting discrepancies
- Prints certification and recertification documents
- Clarifies discrepancies with training officers or supervisors as needed
- Follows NAED certification and recertification policy standards
- Tracks shipping dates and processing dates of certification and recertification documents
- Records notes of all transactions that occur
- Files and archives documents
- Assists with inventory
- Generates Quality Assurance Guide rental contracts
- Tracks waivers
- Works independently while understanding the necessity of communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees
- Attendance 40 hours a week is required
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintaining and or updating Member and Agency records
- Phone, in and out bound in a timely manner
- Emails, receiving and responding in a timely manner
- Tracking and entering certification/recertification information
- Works independently and as a team
Here's what you need to have...
- The ideal candidate will have a history of longevity in previous positions of employment
- Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job
- Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relationships or soliciting cooperation
- Proven history of exceptional attendance and punctuality
- Must have the ability to learn new computer systems quickly
- Data Entry, fulfillment, and shipping
- Associates degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Completing tasks in a timely manner
- The ideal candidate must be extremely organized, professional, upbeat, energetic, self-starter, dependable, trustworthy, honest, team player, ethical, highly accurate, enjoys attention to detail, has professional attitude, and able to multitask while taking pride in a job well done.
About SEARCH Group Partners:
SGP provides professional talent acquisition and consulting services. The services we offer include temporary, temporary-to-hire, permanent placement, executive search, consulting, interim management transitions, on-site solutions, outsourcing, talent development and human resources. SGP believes in and understands the importance of investing time into both our clients and candidates. We know what it takes to forge successful, professional, long-lasting relationships and partnerships. We represent an exclusive network of professionals and take the time to get to know every one of our clients and candidates personally.
At SEARCH Group Partners, we celebrate and support diversity and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. In order to comply with federal regulations, we maintain records of the race and gender of applicants. For this reason and this reason only, we ask that you indicate your gender, race and ethnicity. If you do choose to answer these questions, this information will not affect your being considered for employment opportunities for which you are qualified.
SEARCH Group Partners (SGP) is a premier boutique recruiting firm, with offices in Utah and southern California. SGP provides professional talent acquisition and consulting services. The services we offer include temporary, temporary-to-hire, permanent placement, executive search, consulting, interim management transitions, on-site solutions, outsourcing, talent development and human resources.
SGP believes in and understands the importance of investing time into both our clients and candidates. We know what it takes to forge successful, professional, long-lasting relationships and partnerships. We represent an exclusive network of professionals and take the time to get to know every one of our clients and candidates personally. We are committed to matching the right talent with the right job opportunity. Our customized searches and individual attention is dedicated to the following niches:
Accounting & Finance
Office & Administrative
Marketing & Creative
Executive & Senior Management
Human Resource Consulting
Location/Region: Salt Lake City, UT (US)